Are you a current junior, graduating with the Class of 2015? Are you a trendsetting, friendly person with lots of energy? Then So Sweet Photography has the perfect way for you to earn some extra cash & get some awesome senior photos!
I am currently accepting applications from the graduating Class of 2015! Since I'll only be taking 1-2 students per school, make sure you get your application in early.
If chosen as a Class of 2015 Senior Rep, here's what you'll get!
A Free Session the Spring/Summer of 2014
Sessions will be approximately an hour long and include 2 outfit changes. You'll be using these photos to advertise throughout the year! You'll receive 50 customized referral cards with your name, photo, and my contact information to pass along to your friends!
A free disc of your session
You'll receive a disc of 10-15 finished, fully edited images to share on Facebook and other social media sites!
While you will receive a disc of all images, So Sweet Photography highly recommends using our lab services for print ordering. This is to insure the highest quality available for photos that you want to last a lifetime!
25% off all prints
4 Wallets: $4.50
Other discounts available on other products, name stamps, etc.
PLUS! For every 5 referrals that you send me that book and pay for their session, you'll receive a $25.00 Visa gift card! Does it get much better than that?!
2015 Senior Rep Requirements
- You must currently be a 2014 Junior, graduating in 2015
- You must live in and attend a high school within 20 miles of 48131
- You and your parents must agree to promote only for So Sweet Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2014/2015 school year
- You will receive a minimum of 3 watermarked, web sized images to use as your Facebook Profile Picture and must agree to do so for at least 3 months
- Your parent/guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing So Sweet Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes